Thursday, February 21, 2008

When it comes to battery exploding - I trust Duracell

When my wireless keyboard, mouse or my wall clock are thirsty for Alkaline liquid, I trust Duracell......

I really don't understand why this has been happening to me very frequently. And only with Duracell.
3 Batteries exploded or should I say "vented" in my equipment within a year.
This batteries were purchase in the US at stores like Wal-Mart and came from three different packages. Two batteries were AA and one AAA. The company always seems to say that this is due to counterfeit product from china. Well, Wal-Mart sells a lot of stuff from china but if they sell counterfeit Duracell product....Duracell gotta start to worry.

The scariest was on my wireless mouse. the batteries just popped while in use and it really scared the hell out of me.

I have been using brands like Rayovac, Werker, Energizer without having any problem ever ever ever.